Passionate about Big Data? This is your opportunity to join one of the world’s leading, purely dedicated Big Data consultancies based out of their London office.
Working alongside talented Data Scientists, Engineers and Administrators you will have exposure to the latest technology, working with innovative organisations on truly complex and challenging projects – your work will never be dull again!
With excellent career progression opportunities, comprehensive training and certifications, and an excellent remuneration package, this is your chance to jump on board!
The Senior Devops/Systems Engineer Lead will take a leading role on complex Big Data solution projects. As a leader in your field, you will apply best practices around security, design, automation, monitoring and documentation. You will also be responsible for researching and building tools for client non-functional requirements.
If you have the required skills and experience, along with a passion for Big Data, I want to speak with you today!
Required skills and experience:
- Proven experience leading on large-scale, production projects
- Experience defining non-functional requirements in complex environments
- Experience managing complex software architecture production
- Experience managing production workloads in laaS environments
- Solid understanding of Linux/UNIX Administration
- Experience of scripting languages (e.g. Python, Ruby)
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills and experience in a Customer-facing role
Comprehensive details are available upon application.